Sunday, November 13, 2011














Because I fear the great rain,

I seek for house to remain in,

Sunyata is my good house,

I find joy where I maintain.

Because I fear the cold,

I seek for clothes to hold,

The inner fire is my dress,

I find warm enough and bold.

Because I fear being poor,

I seek money out of doors,

But find gems within,

Myself is the donor.

Because I fear great hunger,

I seek for some food and beg,

Samadhi is a good food,

I feel hungry no longer.

Because I fear the thirst,

I seek for something to drink.

Mindfulness is a good wine,

I need nothing else to think.

Because I fear being lonesome,

I seek for a friend handsome.

The void-bliss is the best one,

I need no sweet friend to come.

Because I fear going astray,

I seek path which will not betray.

I find the short path is two-in-one,

I am not afraid to lose my way.

No comments: